Monday, June 25, 2012

Jewelry Sack

This is a super easy little drawstring sack that would be perfect for so many different things.  When we go out I throw a couple little toys and a pacifier in it and my little girl carries it around with her.  I used to throw those items in my purse but this makes it so much easier to find them and my purse doesn't end up being full of toys.  Great for times when lugging a diaper bag around isn't necessary.  Also would be good for and emergency makeup bag or nail supplies or jewelry.  

Anyways it only took a couple hours and one ball of sugar n' cream yarn which runs about $2.50 and you can usually pick it up at walmart or meijer or any regular craft store.   I think if I made an adult version I would add some beads to the ends of the drawstrings but for this one I just knotted the ends.     


                                                                         Closed
                                                                            Open

*Pattern found here
http://www.caron.com/projects/jb/jb_954_bag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment